Friday, 17 October 2014

National Chocolate Week- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups


Being a self-confessed chocoholic, I was surprised that I only found out that it was National Chocolate Week on Wednesday. Nevertheless, I thought it would be the perfect excuse to whip up a choccy recipe I’ve had my eye on for a while.

Naturally Sassy came to my attention through Instagram a few weeks ago, and I have been hooked on her website ever since. The simple-to-follow, delicious and natural recipes have made my transition to healthier eating so much easier. I was also pretty ecstatic when I spotted that Naturally Sassy provides a free Ebook based on, you guessed it, CHOCOLATE. This is where I found the recipe for my peanut butter cups, although I had to tweak it slightly to suit my low budget (damn you student debt). But they still taste pretty bloody good!  And unlike your everyday Reese’s cups, these ones use only healthy, raw ingredients- so they’re good for you too. What a winner! Happy National Chocolate Week! 

                                           

2 comments:

  1. I completely forgot to do anything for national chocolate week....*food blogger fail* but these look fab! I will be keeping these in mind to make sometime later this month. Yum :) It's such a bonus that they are healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely recommend them Tashiana!

    ReplyDelete