Thursday, 23 October 2014

Liberty Brown and the List Book

Went for a bit of lunch today with my Mam, and thought we'd give Liberty Brown a go as we'd had good meals there in the past. Today was no different. I love the interior design of this place- all dark wood, funky lampshades and checkerboard floors. I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment, so went for a superfood salad; quinoa, avocado and edamame beans (and requested a bit of chicken thrown in), and it was really light and fresh. My Mam had a jacket potato, which was only £2.95 and was absolutely huge! We had a browse of the cocktail menu during our visit, and would definitely be tempted to go back for a tipple! I've been to Dr. Feelgood in the past (the cocktail and tapas bar upstairs to Liberty Brown), and despite their impressive liquid concoctions, I've heard of and experienced disappointing service. Luckily in my experience the service downstairs has always been spot on.





After our food we did a bit of bargain-shop browsing. I'm a bit obsessed with making lists for my day-to-day plans, and love buying nice notebooks to make them in. I found this book in B&M Bargains for 99p- over the moon! Can't beat a bargain! 


The downside of this shop for me is how seriously cheap the chocolate is- I got a Kitkat chunky with peanut butter for 29p!! Not good for my healthy eating, but you've got to treat yourself every now and then, right? :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13071417/?claim=v48ehvkkdsy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment