I sometimes think that it's a bit dangerous for my bank balance that my gym (Pure Gym in Roker) resides inside a Tesco. And today I feel this is even more true, as I have fully discovered the clothes section. I nipped in after my workout to pick up a few bits to whip up a healthy paella for tea (blog post to follow if successful!) and was on my way to the till when I was distracted by all of the lovely Autumn/Winter pieces in F&F. I can't say I've ever really looked or bought anything from this section, but I was drawn in immediately by the chunky knits and other stylish items. After a little browse I soon discovered the sale section, and managed to find a nice top in my size for a fiver- bargain! I love the lace detail on this top, and think it'll be perfect for layering now that it's started to get a bit colder.
Another shop that has some great winter pieces at the moment is Matalan. I visited the Pallion store a week or so ago and picked up this cardigan and over-the-knee boots-both decently priced. Cannot wait to wear them!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12971949/?claim=jd6a6zhchae">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:
Post a Comment