A little fact about me that I never fail to tell people is that I lived in Australia for a year as part of my degree. It is so far the highlight of my life, and is a running joke with people who know me that I am forever banging on about it. While I was over there I became aware of Aussie brand Lorna Jane, firstly through her bold and playful active-wear, then through her amazing philosophy Move Nourish Believe- think energising workouts, deliciously nutritious recipes and inspirational quotes. The woman (Lorna Jane herself) who created this brand is a genius. Since returning to the UK last July and acquiring an iPhone, the obsession with this brand is fully formed as I am able to follow Lorna Jane on Bloglovin and Instagram, and can even download the app. Happy days! The point of this babbling was just to share this post from Lorna Jane about positivity. I read it and felt immediately happier. And I definitely want to start incorporating the 'High, Low, Weird' game into my life more often. Here goes one for today...
High: Receiving my new reversible scarf in the post.
Low: Nearly being blown away by the wind!
Weird: Seeing two guys in the gym doing handstands against the wall...
I also noticed when reading the post that Lorna Jane have produced a free ebook- downloading as we speak. The obsession continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment