Friday, 3 October 2014
103.4
On my drive home from work earlier I was accompanied by some classic old school tunes thanks to Sun FM. This radio station is, in my opinion, one of the great things about Sunderland. Often when I listen to other stations (those of which I won't name!) I get really frustrated by the song repetitions- it's as though they have a playlist on a loop. But I find Sun FM rarely repeats songs, and there's such a variety of music! One minute there's a current chart-topper playing, the next minute I'm thrown back to my childhood with something that I haven't heard in years (yet still manage to remember all of the words to). As well as the class music, I'm able to keep up with local news and events through the station, all given by great presenters. That's a massive thumbs-up from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment