Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Coffee and The Crack



I'd seen The Crack magazine floating around in different establishments across the North East, and finally picked up my own free copy this morning. The North East magazine covers all things lifestyle and culture across the region, and does so with some serious humour. I enjoyed the magazine at lunch time with a coffee, most of which I nearly spat out while laughing along with hilarious articles, one in particular pretty much ridiculing Pharrell Williams' new perfume release. And his daft hat. It also brought me up to speed with a lot of events coming up around the North East- perfect blogging material! Can't wait to read the next issue.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've actually ever read a copy which is daft, I'll pick one up next time I see one lying about :)

    If you love food you should definitely pick up Appetite if you've never read that, you can find it all over the region and it's a great little freebie full of amazing places to eat in the North East!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely worth a read Chloe! Appetite sounds like it would be my kind of thing, I'll keep a look out for it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete