Sunday, 28 September 2014

Alice in the Autumn Sun


It was a nice sunny day yesterday, so I thought I’d take a detour to the beach on my way to the gym. I often take for granted the fact that I live by the sea- which may have something to do with living in Australia by an amazing beach for a year- but I want to start appreciating our coast a bit more. The sky was clear and the sun was beaming, so I took a few snaps on my phone. I really need to start whipping out my camera more often, it’s just so heavy and a pain to carry around. Maybe when I’ve been blogging for a bit longer I’ll try and feature some better quality photos.



I’d heard that there were going to be illuminations in Roker Park with an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ theme. I was intrigued, so headed from the beach through the park. Again, I took a few phone snaps- the light designs were really good. I didn’t get a chance to head down to the switch on last night, but I feel like I should go and see them all lit up in the dark at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment