Okay, so I may have developed a bit of a gym-kit obsession. I put it down to the various fitness brands that I follow on Instagram- the allure of colourful and practical workout clobber when I'm scrolling through my feed just gets me every time! I find if I have nice stuff that I want to wear then I am so much more likely to get my arse into gear. One particular brand that I follow is Sweaty Betty and- having never come across one of their stores beforehand- was ecstatic to find one of their shops on a recent visit to Marlow. I was in there like swimwear, and managed to pick up a reasonable priced and beautifully coloured sports bra in the sale. It serves me very well in the various bootcamp, spinning and tabata classes I've been getting involved in to shift the post-Christmas podge!
I love Adidas, and was lucky enough to receive the black leggings as a Christmas present, which are great as they don't ride up and are really soft. The top I found hidden in the sale in Debenhams, and is effectively tight at the top (to prevent the ouchy bounce) but then more loose and breathable at the bottom.
Now designer stuff is all well and good, but I couldn't be happier that Primark have jumped on the sportswear bandwagon- and they seem to have gone all out. Yoga mats, kit bags, bottle holders- they really have embraced the growing fitness trend. I picked up these two items today and was very happy when looking at the price tag. There is a chance that they may not last as long as the other items, but for £4 for the top I'm not really sure that I care!


No comments:
Post a Comment