Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Great British Cupcakery



I had planned today's post to be all about my lunch at Pitcher and Piano with my cousin for Newcastle's Restaurant Week. However, after experiencing pretty poor service there we decided to go elsewhere to satisfy the inevitable post-meal sweet tooth. The Great British Cupcakery is just up from the Quayside on Queen's Street, and I was impressed even before I crossed the threshold with this delightful chalk-board message.




Just what I needed to read! This place has everything you want in a cake shop: Gorgeous window displays, check. Cute bunting, check. Pastel hues, check. And a counter chocked FULL OF CAKE! What to choose? I opted for the red velvet cupcake, and enjoyed it very much. I'll definitely be visiting here again some time in the near future! I won't settle until I have sampled the whole glorious menu. 










No comments:

Post a Comment