Now that the days are getting colder and the nights are drawing in earlier, I have been in definite need of comfort food. As I have mentioned before I try to eat as healthy as possible, so I'm always on the look out for nutritious twists on my favourite treats. I found the recipe for mini apple crumbles on Madeleine Shaw's website, one of my go-to's for meal inspiration. I whipped four up last night, and in two of them I used frozen mixed berries as well as the apples just to see how it would go. A huge success! So much so that I currently only have one left and am planning on making more tomorrow! I ate one cold earlier as a little pick-me-up and they're just as delicious without the heat. I think this recipe is definitely one for my ever-growing list of favourites.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13205619/?claim=qxzp3xkveen">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment