I'm relatively new to the whole blogging scene, so there's a high chance that my first few posts may be a load of sh*t. But I'm going to write them anyway, as writing is something that I like to do. I've recently graduated from Leeds uni, and have reluctantly moved back home to Sunderland. I say 'reluctantly' as there's not a great deal I like about this city. At least at the moment there isn't. I feel like it's overshadowed by Newcastle, not particularly easy on the eye and has a lack of entertaining things to do.
However, these opinions may be subject to change, as I'm setting myself the challenge to discover the good in this city. I plan on trying new things that Sunderland has to offer and looking at it in a different light- and hopefully I will grow to love where I'm from. And if not, well at least I might have some fun along the way.
But this blog won't be all about Sunderland. I'll hopefully get a chance to write about things that I love, such as films, TV, travelling, music, books, theatre and best of all- FOOD!
Thanks for following me on blog lovin :) I'm always so happy to stumble across a fellow North East blogger!
ReplyDeleteI do know what you mean about Sunderland, as a newbie to the North East I have only been to Sunderland a few times and I have struggled to find much beauty in it. I am determined to explore it better at some point though, my friend tells me there are lovely little pockets if you know where to look.
Chloe x
newgirlintoon.co.uk
No problem, me too! Yeah I'm struggling slightly with this challenge that I've set myself, so if your friend has any suggestions feel free to pass them on! Your blog is amazing by the way, congratulations :)
Deletex