I thought I'd add a little bit of sparkle to my nails for the occasion, so I slapped on some Rimmel Spacedust nail varnish, which is amazing as it takes ages to start chipping.
So off we went on our merry little way to York, listening to Michael Buble's Christmas CD (AMAZING) and playing a few games of bingo to pass the time.
Luckily it seems to be a thing in my family that whenever you begin a shopping trip, first you have to go for a coffee and a snack. This sits very well with me, and we headed to a cute cafe called Georgina's that was all higgledy piggledy (like most things in York!) with a slanted floor and rustic decor. I ordered a fruit scone with cream and jam, and was delighted to see when it came that it was the size of my face!
For the rest of the day we wandered around the shops and the Christmas markets, stopping for a mandatory mulled wine in between. A lovely festive trip.
Oh hey there minster
Sucker for a beard
Moaning Lisa
Pretty packed markets
Cheers big ears
More wonkiness (is that a word?)
York Minster










No comments:
Post a Comment